Tuesday, June 12, 2012

'I AM MOMMY STRONG' - Sign Campaign!! Show off your 'Mommy Strong' Photo!

Six month ago I had my baby girl,
Today I am Mommy Strong,
Get Your Sexy Back Moms!


http://www.facebook.com/GetYourSexyBackMoms

The I am 'Mommy Strong' sign campaign!
The, 'I am Mommy Strong' sign campaign! I came up with an idea yesterday afternoon (the inspiration for this photo after my workout yesterday) and I would love for ALL of you to take part. I would love for anyone who is interested to take a photo of yourself with a sign somewhere in the picture that says, 'I am mommy strong' your photo choice is up to interpretation. I flexed hehe but you can do anything you want, you can incorporate your baby or children. Have fun with it. You can submit  the photo by messaging me through our Facebook page (link below).  If we get enough participation I would love to be able to showcase them on http://www.facebook.com/GetYourSexyBackMoms -Can't wait to see your photos sexy mommas!!! :) Have a great Wednesday and a wonderful workout today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment