Monday, July 9, 2012

Food is not Therapy, put down the chocolate and do some jumping jacks ;)

I made this little graphic today while thinking about why I crave sugar so badly when I am having a down day...

It can be so easy to get depressed or STRESSED and reach for comforting foods... So easy in fact that many times we may not even realize that an emotion is behind our naughty food cravings. Re evaluate your dietary choices, there might just be an emotional component. That being said. For those days, remember one simple line. Food is Fuel, Exercise is Therapy, so put down the chocolate and EXERCISE ;) (even a short 2 minute session of blood pumping cardio might kick that craving, it's worth a shot right?)


I hope you have a wonderful Monday night sexy mommas! I have had a fantastic day, my 7 month old angel started clapping her hands when you sing her favorite songs or say yaaaaaayyy! :) I need to go get in a workout ;)

xo- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment